Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My sub blew me away!

Finished day 2 of testing my kiddos today, but still have 3 kids left! Anyway, I am a fan of my sub! I printed an extra bee template and said I didn't come up with anything for it, but if she had extra time to kill that she could use it for something sooooo she gave the kids hexagon shapes and had them trace hexagons and they talked about honeycomb! I was very impressed.
Unfortunately, she is having a difficult time during writing time with narratives, but I still am proud of my kids writing today without me there eventhough they are writing more informative writing than narratives. 
Only 10 days of school left....I'm starting to get a little sad at the thought of saying goodbye. 
You can get the narrative writing template with bee clipart here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Narrative-Writing-Template-1246976

No comments:

Post a Comment