Monday, July 14, 2014

SDE I Teach K Conference in Vegas!!

Soooo I am definitely addicted to teacher conferences. I always learn an overwhelmingly amount of amazing ideas to use in my classroom. The conference this past week was my favorite by far! It helps that it was in Vegas and I stayed at the stunning Venetian! Here are some of my favorite pics from my stay! I even got to meet Dr. Jean!
AND! My last night I took myself out on a little date to go see David Copperfield. Seeing him has always been on my bucket list. Guess what!!! I was chosen to be in his finale act and he made me disappear! Then I got to meet him!!! I about passed out I was shaking so much. Best night of my life!!! He's amazing. 

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay!!!! That's incredible that you got to meet David Copperfield!!!
    It sounds like you had a good time. I'm so happy I got to meet you. You are darling and I can tell that you're an amazing teacher. Glad you're home safe and sound. How was your flight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's rare to meet nice people on flights and I am so glad I met you. You are such a sweet, talented lady. My flight back was fine except my suitcase was over the weight limit. I accumulated 10 extra pounds of stuff from the conference! How can I order one of your fabulous aprons? Random story, the other day my family and I went to Yosemite for the day and I remembered Groveland as we drove through. What an adorable town except holy moly I got pretty car sick on the way up there!

    ReplyDelete