Monday, July 28, 2014

Back to School Shopping Day 1

Omgeee I didn't realize I bought so much stuff until I got home and put it in a giant pile! And this isn't even everything, I have more coming in the mail. But anyway school shopping always gets me back in the mood and anxious for school especially because I got some things that I think will really enhance this school year. Some major changes I am doing this year is that I'm going to have interactive Guided reading notebooks, interactive math notebooks, and writers workshop folders. So here is where, why, and what I got so far!

Walmart:
-storage drawers for charging my iPads and keeping them in a safe spot 
-red 3 prong folders (writers workshop)
-composition books (interactive notebooks) I heard composition books work better than spiral because the spirals get tangled up
-circle stickers for labeling writing folder pockets "I'm done" and "keep going"

Dollar Tree:
-letter die cuts
-face scrubs to use as dry erase erasers
-binder clips for hanging up student work more easily

Hands On Educational Supply:
-chevron poster for tracking homework
-chevron name plates for assigned table spots
-chevron magnetic name pieces for magnetic behavior chart
-fish/boat calendar cards
-ocean creatures to hang up for my under the sea theme this year
-fish stickers 
-lesson planner
-pocket chart silver rings
-Tri fold poster board for a portable word wall 
-wave bulletin board borders
-place value pocket chart (I've always wanted one of these! Finally splurged!)
-chart paper

Amazon:
-Fish nets to decorate my walls

Check out my interactive math notebook here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Interactive-Math-Journal-for-Kindergarten-Common-Core-1155970

No comments:

Post a Comment