Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Sight Word Apron!!!


At my Vegas teaching conference there were some amazing sight word aprons on sale, but they sold completely out before I had a chance to buy one. I wanted one so badly! So for kicks I asked my talented Aunt Carol if she could possibly make me one and oh my goodness did she come through! It is absolutely perfect! It's totally me and I can't wait to use it. I also got the fabulous letter cards from the conference "Apron Lady" that I met on the airplane. Her name is Sandy and she was so very sweet. You can get her letter cards for free here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Show-and-Tell-Apron-Cards-Basic-Starter-Pack-1307433

7 comments:

  1. Lindsey,
    Hi! Your apron is absolutely adorable!

    I found you on the TPT forum and I followed all your "stuff". ;) I just started a new blog myself..and I am just learning how design and play with html code....customization... It is a lot of work! I would love to connect with new bloggers and teachers.

    One of the things that helped me is doing the Teaching Blog Traffic School. Here is the link: Teacher Blog Traffic School Invite
    It is awesome!!! I learned so much!

    I would love for you to check out my blog too! I am working on it every day!!! TeacherKarma.COM

    Have a great year and good luck!
    Jen ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just now discovered your comment so I am still trying to figure out the blogging world! I've been trying to figure out how to add a "Pin it" button for about 2 hours now and still can't figure it out. lol I definitely need to check out that traffic school! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Your sight word apron is so cute! I think I might just have to have my mom make me one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I can't wait to use it! I plan on wearing it daily as part of my outfit! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am obsessed with it! Working on getting a Halloween themed one right now! :)

      Delete
  4. For those who don't want to sew, please find my aprons at showandtellaprons.com we no longer sell them on TPT Thanks!

    ReplyDelete